Unpacking and Charging Your Device
The CurrentBody Skin LED Neck & Dec Perfector uses a Lithium ion polymer battery. When charging, the device will not work.
• Before use it is important to fully charge the device’s battery.
• Unpack CurrentBody Skin LED Neck & Dec Perfector and accessories.
• To charge the device, insert the micro USB cable into the controller. Insert the USB connector into the USB port of the power supply.
• Insert the power supply into a suitably grounded outlet and switch on.
• The 3 LEDs in the control unit will start to flash to indicate charging. The CurrentBody Skin LED Neck & Dec Perfector battery is fully charged when the three indicator LEDs on the control unit stay illuminated.
• The device takes around 6 hours to charge. Each charge is sufficient for 20 treatments.
• When the charge has run out the LED lights will not switch on. Recharge the device, follow the instructions above.
Before carrying out your first treatment you must carry out a sensitivity test. Follow the step by step guide below;
1. Place the CurrentBody Skin LED Neck & Dec Perfector over your inner arm.
2. Switch ON the controller and allow the device to run for its full 10-minute treatment programme.
3. At any time if your skin feels HOT or uncomfortable STOP using the device immediately.
4. After the treatment wait at least 6 hours. If your skin on your inner arm is red or itchy then the CurrentBody Skin LED Neck & Dec Perfector is unsuitable for you. Return the device to the retailer within 14 days of purchase.
Using the Neck and Dec Perfector
• For best results treat for 3-5 days a week for a minimum of 4 weeks.
• Maintenance treatment should be carried out as required, according to lifestyle and skin condition.
Wearing the Device
• The device comes with an adjustable Velcro strap that allows you to comfortably wear the device in two positions, around the neck and décolletage or décolletage only.
• To fit the mask for treatment of the neck and décolletage, thread the short straps through the inlet holes on either side of the device. To treat a larger area of the décolletage, thread the longer strap through the holes on the top of the device.
• Loop the straps around your neck and secure firmly.
• Adjust if necessary.
Carrying Out a Treatment
1. Cleanse and exfoliate neck and décolletage to remove any traces of skincare.
2. Place the device on the neck and décolletage, secure with the Velcro strap and switch on the controller. The device switches off after a 10-minute treatment time. You may stop the treatment at any time by pressing the ON/OFF button on the controller.
3. Remove the device, apply your normal skincare and sunscreen.
4. Clean the device using a water-based wipe or a damp clean cloth. Ensure that the device is NOT being charged when cleaning.
5. Repeat 3–5 times a week for 4 weeks.