Course of Treatment
1. Treatment duration is approximately 4 minutes per area.
2. For optimal results, use your Tripollar Stop Eye device 2-3 times a week for a period of 6-8 weeks.
3. Make sure you have at least one day interval between treatments.
4. In order to maintain long term results after you have finished the full course of treatments, it is recommended that you use your Tripollar Stop Eye device 2-4 times a month or as needed.
1. Charge the device so that its battery is fully charged and its LED indicator is steady blue.
2. Cleanse and dry the treatment area.
3. Tripollar Preparation Balm must be used throughout treatment. Spread an even layer over the entire treatment area. In case you feel that the balm has been absorbed during treatment, spread an additional layer of Tripollar Preparation Balm.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended to perform a patch test 24 hours prior to initial use. Apply a small amount of Tripollar Preparation Balm on the inner arm and treat the area with Tripollar STOP Eye device. Ensure that the skin does not have a negative reaction to the gel or treatment.
4. Remove the protective cover from the device. Turn the Tripollar STOP Eye on by pressing the power button quickly (do not press and hold). Make sure the green indicator LED light appears.
5. Place the device on your skin ensuring that all 4 electrodes are touching the skin. For best results, all four electrodes must be in full contact with the skin during treatment.
6. Start moving the device in slow motions over the treatment area. You will feel pleasant warming.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to keep the device constantly moving on your skin. Do not leave the device on one place without movement, as skin overheating may occur.
7. Treat each area for 4 minutes.
1. Turn the device off by pressing the power button for two seconds.
2. Gently remove the Tripollar Preparation Balm from the skin.
3. Clean the Tripollar STOP Eye device with a soft, damp cloth or paper towel and cover it with its protective cover.
IMPORTANT: Do not submerge the Tripollar STOP Eye under water!
How to use the Tripollar STOP Eye device