BEFORE USING YOUR DEVICE
1. Remove your mini device and power adapter from the box.
2. Connect the power adapter to the device and plug into the wall outlet to charge your device. Please note that the device will not turn on when it is charging.
3. Place your mini device on a counter or tabletop, away from any source of water.
4. IMPORTANT: Charge your mini device for 4 hours before the first use. The blue lights will increasingly illuminate, indicating that your device is charging. The blue lights will stay illuminated when device is charged.
5. Test your skin to make sure you are not sensitive to the NuFACE primer. To do so, rub a dime-sized amount of the primer on your forearm and leave for 15–30 minutes before washing it off. If an allergic reaction develops within 24 hours, you should not use the NuFACE mini device in conjunction with the NuFACE primer. Immediately consult NuFACE for an alternate conductive medium.
6. Before treatment, take a photo of your cleansed face in a well-lit room to document your results. After treatment, take a photo of your face/problem areas. Every eight weeks, take another photo of your face in the same room with the same lighting and at the same location. Compare results to previous weeks of treatment.
1. Clean your face with an oil-free cleanser. Men should shave before treatment, as facial hair can interfere with the conductivity of the spheres. Note: Any make-up and/or oil-based products left on the skin can block the penetration of microcurrent.
2. Ensure that you have no allergic reaction to the NuFACE primer before proceeding. Refer to “Before Using Your Device” section.
3. Apply the NuFACE primer section by section as you treat to prevent it from drying. NOTE: To ensure microcurrent penetration, use enough NuFACE primer to create a mask-like layer (do not rub in).
4. Unplug the power adapter from the device. Turn it on by pressing the ON/OFF button. Ascending beeps notify you that your device is on. Note: The mini device will not operate when plugged in.
5. Adjust the intensity level to your comfort by progressively pressing the ON/OFF button to increase or decrease the microcurrent output. As you toggle between the 3 intensity levels (minimum, medium, maximum) a beep is emitted and the blue lights will change from left (minimum) to right (maximum).
6. Place the mini device in direct contact over the area to be treated. See “Treatment Areas” on next page. Always keep both spheres on your face at the same time and glide or hold with medium pressure. The device emits a dual-tone beep every five (5) seconds to indicate when to move to the next treatment area. NOTE: The mini device will not contract the muscles. The current is soft, very soothing, and mild when used correctly.
7. Do not allow the NuFACE primer to dry during treatment. Reactivate the NuFACE primer by applying more primer to the treatment area(s).
8. After treatment is complete, remove the NuFACE primer with a damp cloth.
9. The mini device will automatically turn off after approximately 5 minutes of use. If your treatment is less than 5 minutes, turn off the mini device by pressing and holding the ON/OFF button. Descending beeps notify you that your device is turning off. Note: Two series of descending beeps indicate the battery requires charging.
How to use the NuFACE Mini
BEFORE USING YOUR DEVICE