• It is recommended to use the Tripollar POSE device on the same treatment area several times a week, with at least one day interval between treatments on the same area.
• For optimal and long-term results, use your Tripollar POSE 2-3 times a week for 6-8 weeks on each area.
• To maintain the long term results, use your Tripollar POSE twice a month or as needed to prolong and enhance results.
Preparing yourself for treatment
• Remove any jewellery near the treatment area.
• Make sure the treatment area is clean and free from creams and/or any ointment residue.
• Position yourself in a comfortable position to reach the selected treatment area. Your position should allow adequate space for freedom of movement throughout the treatment.
Preparing your Tripollar POSE device
• Before your initial use of the Tripollar POSE device, remove the warning sticker that holds it in its protective cover.
• Connect the power supply electrical cord to the Tripollar POSE device.
• If this is your initial treatment using Tripollar POSE, you must connect the electrical outlet adaptor to the power supply provided. Ensure that the adaptor clicks in and is securely connected. Plug the power supply into an electrical outlet.
• Gently remove the protective cover of the Tripollar POSE device.
The objective of the treatment is to gently heat the skin from within throughout the entire treatment area and then maintain this optimal temperature for a few moments before moving on to the next area.
A complete treatment takes between 10 to 20 minutes per treatment area depending on the size of the area and the individual being treated. Treatment for each user may vary in order to achieve optimal results.
When pressing the power button located on top of the Tripollar POSE device, the green indicator light will illuminate on low power level. Each time the power button is pressed subsequently, the power level will toggle from low, to mid, to high. Pressing on the power button for 2-3 seconds will shut the device off.
1. Apply a thin, even layer of Tripollar Preparation Gel over the entire treatment area.
2. Start your initial Tripollar POSE treatment using the low power level setting and adjust the power setting during the treatment according to your comfort level. It is recommended to use higher power level settings in areas of your body that have high concentrations of fat deposits, such as thighs and buttocks. Areas such as arms and stomach may be treated at lower power settings.
IMPORTANT: All four electrodes should be in full contact with the skin at all times during treatment. Best results are achieved when the Tripollar POSE device is moved evenly and slowly in small circular movements while slowly progressing over the entire treatment area.
IMPORTANT: If you are feeling excessive heat, reduce power level.
3. Choose your treatment area; arms, abdomen, thighs, hips, buttocks or waist. Visually divide the selected area into small work areas. Each working area should be approximately about the size of your palm.
4. Place the POSE device against your skin, making sure all electrodes are always in full contact with the skin. Start moving the device in slow circular motions, slowly heating your skin to the optimal temperature. Once the orange indicator light illuminates continue the same circular motions for a few moments before progressing to the next adjacent palm sized area. Repeat this technique one palm sized area at a time until the entire treatment area has been covered.
5. Now go over the entire treatment area in larger sweeping circles to re-warm the entire area without waiting for the orange indicator light to illuminate. You have completed your treatment once you have warmed the entire treatment area for the second time.
WARNING: Do not stop movement at any time while the device is touching your skin as this may cause the skin to overheat and could cause unwanted side effects.
1. When your treatment session is completed, turn the Tripollar POSE device off by pressing the power button for 2-3 seconds.
NOTE: Device will automatically shut down after 20 minutes if not used.
2. Clean the treated areas of your body thoroughly with warm water and mild soap to remove any residual Tripollar Preparation Gel.
• The orange indicator light notifies you when your skin has reached the optimal temperature. If the orange indicator light takes longer than 5 minutes to illuminate in any single treatment area, try slowly down the circular motions.
• If the orange indicator light goes on immediately, select a higher power level.
• It is not necessary to use any downward pressure when holding the device against your skin.
• Slow, circular, and constant movements are more effective than rapid movements. The slower the movement, the faster the treatment area will begin to heat internally.
• If you do not feel any heating of the skin even on the highest power level, try moving as slowly as possible without stopping the motion of the device.
• Skin properties and sensations vary considerably from one area of the body to another and from one person to another. You must use the device according to your own comfort level.
Built-In Safety Mechanism & Indicators:
The Tripollar POSE device has an automatic temperature monitoring mechanism. When the skin temperature reaches a pre-programmed temperature, the Tripollar RF energy will alternately turn off and on automatically to prevent overheating of your skin. At that moment, the green indicator light will blink.
Recommended Treatment Times*:
• Abdomen – 20 minutes
• Waist – 15 minutes
• Hips – 15 minutes
• Buttocks – 25 minutes
• Thigh (single) – 15 minutes
• Arm (single) – 10 minutes
*The times presented are an average that has been taken from clinical studies done on individuals of various body shapes and sizes. As the times are an average and guideline only, treatment for each individual may be slightly shorter or longer than the recommended time in order to achieve optimal results.