CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR USE
The NuFACE Trinity Device should not be used in the following areas:
• Breast area
• Eye area (circular muscle within the orbital rim)
• Mid-line of neck (bone of neck)
• Groin area
Do not submerge the unit, Charging Cradle, or removable attachments in water or any other liquid(s). If you store your NuFACETrinity Device and the Charging Cradle in an area such as a bathroom counter, ensure the product does not come in contact with water or other liquid(s).
The NuFACETrinity Device should not be used by:
• Pregnant Women
• People subject to seizures
• People with cancer/tumors
• People with a cardiac pacemaker
• People with implanted defibrillators/stimulators
• People with electronic implanted devices. If you have any medical concerns, such as a severe medical illness, epilepsy or seizures, or recent facial surgery, please consult your doctor before using the NuFACE Trinity Device.
• Electronic monitoring equipment (such as ECG monitors and ECG alarms) may not operate properly when the NuFACE Trinity Device is in use.
• The NuFACE Trinity Device should only be used on normal, intact skin. Stimulation should not be applied over, or in proximity to cancerous lesions, or applied over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions, e.g., phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, broken capillaries, varicose veins, etc.
• Men should shave before use as hair can interfere with the conductivity of the spheres. Facial area under a beard or mustache cannot be treated. Potential adverse reactions may include skin irritation or redness.
• For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not apply stimulation across your chest as the introduction of electrical current into the chest may cause rhythm disturbances to your heart, which could be lethal.