• Do not use if you have a history of epilepsy or seizures.
• Do not use if you have had recent facial surgery or other surgical procedure — consult your doctor.
• Do not use if you have an electronic implanted device such as a defibrillator, neurostimulator, pacemaker, or ECG Monitor. If you use a body-worn medical device, such as an insulin pump, consult your doctor prior to use.
• Do not use if you have any active cancer or over any suspicious or cancerous lesion — consult your doctor.
• Do not use if you are pregnant.
• Do not use on infants and children under the age of 18 and keep device and attachments out of the reach of children.