Before You Begin
Before using the Tripollar STOP X device, do the following:
1. Open the box containing the device, and remove the device and power supply.
2. Insert the adaptor onto the electrical posts.
3. Push the adaptor into the slot of the power supply until it securely clicks into place and cannot be removed easily.
4. Connect the power supply to the device.
5. Plug the power supply into an electrical outlet.
6. Remove the Tripollar Preparation Gel from its box.
IMPORTANT: Before using the device for the first time, it is recommended to perform a patch test 24 hours prior to initial use. To do so, apply a small amount of Tripollar Preparation Gel to the inner arm and treat the area with the Tripollar STOP X device. Ensure that the skin does not have a negative reaction to the gel or treatment.
7. Remove the protective cover from the device.
You are now ready to treat your skin.
Treating Your Skin
How to Treat your Skin With the Tripollar STOP X device:
1. Cleanse and dry the treatment area.
2. Apply a very thin, even layer of Tripollar STOP Preparation Gel over the entire treatment area (fake and/or neck). This gel must be used during the entire treatment session. Your skin may feel a warm sensation when the gel is applied.
3. Turn the device ON by pressing the power button. Make sure that the green indicator light turns ON.
TIP: A long press of the power button turns the device OFF.
4. Select the power setting (low/high) that is most comfortable for you. When the green indicator light shows a single green light illuminated, the device is operating at the low power level. You can press the power button again to change to the high power level.
IMPORTANT: During your first treatment session, we recommend that you use the low power setting and then adjust the power level according to your skin’s tolerance for subsequent treatments.
IMPORTANT: The USA version of the device has one power level only, when the green indicator is illuminated, the device is operating.
5. Divide the face to 3 optional treatment areas:
- Right cheek
- Left cheek
6. Place the device on your skin, make sure to apply a slight pressure in order to assure a full contact between the electrodes and the skin.
7. Start moving the device in a very slow circular motion on a small part of your treatment area (approximately twice the size of the electrodes), slowly heating your skin to the optimal temperature.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to constantly move the device slowly over the skin to ensure proper heating of the treatment area. Do not leave the device on one place without movement.
8. Once the orange light illuminates followed by a ‘beep’ sound, you have reached the optimal temperature. Continue the same slow circular motion for a few moments and then gradually enlarge your movements in the treatment area.
Proceed with this technique covering the entire treatment area, making sure the orange indicator light is illuminated as much as possible during the treatment.
As you move from one treatment area to another, the orange indicator light may turn off if the temperature of the skin is not warm enough, this is normal.
9. Continue working on the entire treatment area in a slow circular motion for 4-5 minutes. Make sure to maintain a uniform heating while covering the entire treatment area. Treatment can be augmented by ‘lifting’ movements from the jaw line toward your cheeks.
10. Once you have finished the 4-5 minutes of treatment, you can proceed to the next treatment area repeating steps 6-9.
11. As a natural result of the treatment, the skin may show some redness (erythema) and minor skin swelling (edema) in the treatment area. Both should disappear after a short time.
12. Press the power button for two seconds to turn the device off.
13. Unplug the power supply from the electrical outlet.
14. Gently remove the Tripollar Preparation Gel from your skin and wash your face. You can then apply your moisturiser.
15. Clean the electrodes of the device with a damp cloth or paper towel and cover the device tip with its protective cover.
WARNING: Do not submerge the Tripollar STOP X device under water.
The device’s automatic temperature optimisation mechanism protects the skin from overheating. When the skin has reached the maximum temperature, the energy source will shut down automatically. This is indicated by the green light turning off.
The device automatically turns the energy source back on when the skin temperature drops below the maximal temperature or when you move the device to an adjacent treatment area, where the skin temperature is lower. This is indicated by the green light turning on.
IMPORTANT: The orange light is on when the temperature of the skin in the treatment area is sufficiently heated and is off when it is not.
How to use the Tripollar STOP X device
Before You Begin