Unpacking and Charging Your LED Mask
This device uses a Lithium ion polymer battery. When in the charging mode the CURRENTBODY Skin LED Light Therapy Mask will not illuminate.
• Before use it is important to fully charge the CURRENTBODY Skin™ LED Light Therapy Mask battery.
• Unpack the device and all accessories.
• To charge this device insert the micro USB cable into the controller. Insert the USB connector into the USB port of the mains power supply.
• Insert the power supply into a suitably grounded outlet and switch on.
• The 3 LEDs in the control unit will start to flash to indicate charging. The battery is fully charged when the 3 indicator LEDs on the control unit stay illuminated.
• The device will take around 6 hours to charge. Each charge is sufficient for 20 treatments.
• When charge has run out, the LED lights will not switch on. To recharge the device, follow the instructions above.
Before carrying out your first treatment you must carry out a sensitivity test. Follow the step-by-step guide below;
1. Place the device over your inner arm.
2. Switch ON the controller and allow the device to run for its full 10-minute treatment program. The device will automatically switch off after 10 minutes.
3. At any time if your skin feels hot or uncomfortable stop using the device immediately.
4. After the treatment wait at least 6 hours. If the skin on your inner arm appears red and/or itchy the device is unsuitable for you. Return the device to CurrentBody within 14 days of purchase.
• For best results treat for 3-5 days a week for a minimum of 4 weeks.
• Maintenance treatment should be carried out as required, according to lifestyle and skin condition.
Wearing the CurrentBody Skin LED Mask
• This device comes with an adjustable Velcro strap that allows you to comfortably wear the mask.
• To fit the mask, thread the straps through the inlet holes on either side of the mask.
• Loop the straps around your head and secure firmly.
• Adjust if necessary.
Carrying Out a Treatment
1. Cleanse and exfoliate skin to remove any traces of skincare and make up, as these can stop the device from working or cause skin sensitivity.
2. If you are using the hydrogel mask, apply it. Only use the mask recommended for use with the device.
3. Place the device on the face, secure with the Velcro strap and switch on the controller. The device switches off after a ten-minute treatment time. You may stop the treatment at any time by pressing the ON/OFF button on the controller.
4. Remove the mask, apply your normal moisturiser and sunscreen.
5. Clean the mask using a water-based wipe or a damp clean cloth. Ensure that the device is NOT connected to the mains when cleaning.
6. Repeat 3 – 5 times a week for four weeks.